Monday, May 4, 2009

Santa Cruz River

We got home from White Sands, unloaded the car and started laundry. The kids played while D took a nap and I caught up on my millions of emails! I was finally ready to take a nap myself when D came down and asked who wanted to ride to the river. Of course I was out voted, so off we went on a 3 mile ride to the river. Macy is becoming a little speed demon! Joey, on the other hand, likes to stop and look at everything along the way!



We finally made it to the river and Shelby ran down the bank to take a swim. Joey liked throwing rocks in the river and we got some good pictures.

On the way home, Macy and I practiced our phonics lessons and Shelby ran through as much dirt as she could find! It was dark by the time we got to the house, so I had to give Shelby a quick bath on the patio in the dark. Then I remembered that Monday is a school day for Macy and the kids still needed a bath! It was a LATE night, but we had fun!

No comments: