Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pedicures & a movie!


Today we Macy, Joey & I went to Pink & White Nails to get pedicures...well, Macy & I got pedicures and Joey sat quietly and played with his airplane. Macy had been thinking about what she wanted on her toes this time and walked right in, picked her colors and told Nellie that she wanted ladybugs on her big toes! I guess Nellie wasn't sure how to paint ladybugs, so she had Tommy (her husband) come over and work his artistic magic on Macy's tiny toes! I think it turned out perfectly!


After our pedicures, we went to Tower Theaters and watched Curious George on the Big Screen. It was the first time either of the kids had been to the movies and they both thought it was great! Even though we have this movie on DVD and have watched it numerous times, they were both engaged and quiet and enjoyed sitting in the big chairs while they ate popcorn! What a treat!

No comments: