Friday, October 17, 2008

Who can resist chocolate?

I have decided to become an Independent Dove Chocolatier! It is a relatively new Direct Selling Business and I can’t wait to share my new sweets at Chocolate Tasting Parties! There are currently on 4 chocolatiers in Arizona - 3 of them are in Phoenix and then me in Tucson. I haven't even recieved my supplies yet and I have 6 parties booked and have had 3 recruit inquiries (because I can't cover ALL of southern Arizona by myself!)

My job is so fun and simple! I go to a hostess's house, give a 20 minute demonstration with the fabulous chocolate products (usually making 3-4 different drinks, dippables, or desserts), and then clean up while the guests sample the different chocolate dishes and order some delicious products for themselves.

I have a web site so anyone can browse our products, sign up to host a party, or even join my team and start spreading the sweetness themselves!


There are still a few states that haven't experienced Dove Chocolate Discoveries at all! Including Washington and New Mexico (hint, hint).

No comments: