Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Car-Washing Family!

Today was beautiful...only 90 degrees! We took advantage of the nice weather and cleaned the car. It took a full 3 hours to wash the outside, clean the windows inside & out, vacuum and try to get the stains out of the carpet!

Macy & Joey wanted to help wash the car, but since it was in the sun I tried to quickly wash a small portion and then rinse it off before the soap dried in the hot sun.



After I finished washing the car I did fill up the bucket with clean soap and water and let them wash their jeep. They had so much fun!



Then they spent the next couple of hours slowly emptying the bucket with their sponges. They took breaks, of course. A few minutes of absolute quiet while they slurped down a Capri-Sun and then back out to play in the bubbles. Then a longer break while they sat in the shade and sucked on some Otter Pops.



Then we all went inside for a quick bath and a nice long nap in the cool house!

No comments: